Participate in FSUshadow's Summer 2022 Session: Aug. 2, 3 or 4
This message has been approved by Myrna Hoover, Director of The Career Center, for distribution to students.
Are you interested in learning more about what a day in the life of a career that interests you is like? Do you want the chance to test drive a job before taking on full-time or intern responsibilities? Sign up for FSUshadow’s Summer 2022 session where you can connect with employers and do just that.
FSUshadow, The Career Center’s one-day job shadow program, will run August 2, 3 and 4, with shadowing opportunities across all major industries with employers from around the country. Virtual and in-person opportunities are available.
Many students who have participated in FSUshadow have received full-time, part-time and internship offers from their host’s companies.
You can apply by submitting your résumé on NoleNetwork. The deadline to apply is Monday, July 11.
Sample job shadowing opportunities include:
- Lawyer at Smallwood Miranda Law, Inc.
- Owner and Artist at Art-FX Studios
- Director at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- Marketing and Sales at Meta (formerly Facebook)
- Engineering at United Launch Alliance
- Television and Production at WKRG-TV
- Financial Advisor at Edward Jones
- Audit, Advisory and Tax at KPMG
- various STEM professions at the Army Corps of Engineers
To view job shadowing opportunities and apply:
- Log in to to NoleNetwork using your FSU ID and password
- Select "Jobs & Internships" from the navigation bar
- Search "FSUshadow" in the search box
- Narrow down opportunities by clicking areas in the "job function" category
You can attend an information session via Zoom to learn more about the shadowing options available.
Visit career.fsu.edu/fsushadow for more information.